Question:
Im planing on moving to cabo san lucas?
Vegas
2011-10-14 09:52:47 UTC
Im Planing on moving to cabo San Lucas im currently leaving in the us but i was born in Mexico i was brought to the us when i was 6 so i lived here all my life and i was wondering how hard it would be for me to find a job, and also how the schools are out there i do have a 7yr old child. my work back ground is Real Estate.
Two answers:
postal p
2011-10-18 08:32:57 UTC
It is a beautiful area. Many americans are moving there these days. It is a big tourist area, so you should be able to find something.
?
2016-12-07 11:04:10 UTC
Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are the two incredibly compact places. you are able to excursion around incredibly straight away. i might propose you first choose between those 2 or alongside the hall between them. in case you like being on the city, you may desire to choose one or the different. in case you do no longer thoughts having to rigidity all of the time, you will possibly be on the hall in a complicated on the sea coast. San Jose is an previous colonial city and has a intense high quality city sq. and a lot of artists. Cabo San Lucas is the party city at night yet in addition has intense high quality eating places and a intense high quality marina. you are going to be able to basically like the pedregal area in Cabo San Lucas in case you desire a single family individuals residing house. The Costco and Wal-Mart are alongside the hall nearer to Cabo San Lucas and there's a intense high quality mall stated as Puerto Paraiso close to the jetty in Cabo San Lucas. There are supermarkets and different great shops like Soriana in San Jose as nicely. i in my view like the jetty Sol complicated in Cabo San Lucas with the aid of fact it truly is 2 blocks to the sea coast, precise on the city in Cabo San Lucas, one long block to Puerto Paraiso mall (which has video clips and bowling) and is honestly run, and packed with ex-pats. I somewhat have a apartment there myself. I actually have a apartment in Villa Neptuno it somewhat is vast and intense end. I honestly propose renting and being very careful earlier paying for.