Question:
What is a business I can start in Cabo San Lucas that is directed more towards the tourists?
2012-12-19 09:36:25 UTC
I am planning to start my own business in Cabo San Lucas but I am wanting it to aim more towards the tourists that come visit. I am searching for ideas that will help me get started or something just to think about. There is already a babysitting company and another baby gear company. It would be great if it also had to do with kids in someway but maybe something else? Please let me know your ideas, Thank you in advance!
One answer:
postal p
2012-12-19 14:50:25 UTC
You could run a charter fishing boat.