Question:
what brand and type of guitar is this?
bill
2013-09-29 18:05:59 UTC
http://www.flickr.com/photos/103715337@N03/10010154963/

and where i could get one!
thanks!
Two answers:
?
2013-09-30 10:32:11 UTC
Obviously it looks like a Fender Telecaster, but without seeing the neck it could be a knock off. Of course that isn't always a bad thing. I prefer Bill Nash Teles to the real thing. You can get a Fender Tele at any Fender dealer. Musicians Friend, Sam Ash, Sweetwater, etc. all sell them online. The Mexican made Fender Standard Telecaster starts at $499, the American versions start at $899 and the Bullet line starts at $119.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/telecaster?N=500001#N=500001 310428 700004&Nao=0&recsPerPage=20&v=g&Ns=pLH&profileCountryCode=US&profileCurrencyCode=USD
2013-10-15 12:26:44 UTC
The black edge binding makes me think it looks like a Fender Tele-Bration, but the bridge would need to be a 3-saddle ashtray rather than the 6-saddle bridge in the photo. Could be a Partscaster? Or an older discontinued model.